The Reverberations of Traumatized Primary Dentition: A Practitioner's Perspective
Santosh K Singh, Indra Gupta, Rakesh K Agarwal, Pranjal Sharma, Raju U Patil
Citation Information :
Singh SK, Gupta I, Agarwal RK, Sharma P, Patil RU. The Reverberations of Traumatized Primary Dentition: A Practitioner's Perspective. J Contemp Dent Pract 2011; 12 (6):511-515.
Copyright © 2011; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
It highlights the sequelae of trauma to primary teeth with the aim of aiding in detection of probable alterations in the traumatized primary teeth and its succedaneous permanent teeth.
How to cite this article
Agarwal RK, Sharma P, Gupta I, Patil RU, Singh SK, Bharath KP. The Reverberations of Traumatized Primary Dentition: A Practitioner's Perspective. J Contemp Dent Pract 2011;12(6):511-515.
- Textbook and color atlas of traumatic injuries of the teeth (4th ed). Blackwell Munksgaard 2007:544.
- Diagnosis and treatment of dental trauma in a children's hospital. Pediatr Dent 1998;20:112-20.
- The effect of traumatic injuries to primary teeth on their permanent successors. II. A clinical and radiographic follow-up study of 213 injured teeth. Scand J Dent Res 1971;79:284-94.
- Development of permanent tooth germs involved in mandibular fractures in children. J Dent Res 1971;50:721.
- On injury by fractures of the jaws to teeth in course of formation. Acta Odontol Scand 1955;13:181-202.
- Development of clinical and radiographic signs associated with dark discolored primary incisors following traumatic injuries: A prospective controlled study. Dent Traumatol 2004;20:276-87.
- Sequelae and prognosis of intruded primary incisors: A retrospective study. Pediatr Dent 1999;21:240-47.
- Long-term effect of different treatment modalities for traumatized primary incisors presenting dark coronal discoloration with no other signs of injury. Dent Traumatol 2006;22:14-17.
- Federal university of SantaCatarina. Follow-up management routine for traumatized teeth-Part I. Dent Traumatol 2004;20:307-13.
- Sequelae of trauma to primary maxillary incisors. I. Complications in the primary dentition. Endod Dent Traumatol 1998;14:31-44.
- Textbook and color atlas of traumatic injuries of the teeth (4th ed). Blackwell Munksgaard 2007:547.
- Effect of trauma to primary incisors on root development of their permanent successors. Pediatr Dent 1986;8:289-93.
- Traumatic injuries of primary incisors. Part III: Effects on the permanent successors. Quintessence Int 2000;31:377-84.
- Permanent maxillary central incisor impaction; Report of two cases. Quintessence Int 2003;34:50-52.
- Partially arrested root formation in a permanent maxillary central incisor subsequent to trauma to the primary dentition. Endod Dent Traumatol 1994;10:23-26.
- Dentigerous cyst in an uncommon site—A rare entity. JISPPD 2011;29(2):s99-103.
- Dentigerous cyst associated with trauma to primary incisor—A case report. Quintessence Int 1992;23:683-86.