Single Visit Replacement of Maxillary Canine using Fiber-reinforced Composite Resin
Sufyan Garoushi, Lippo Lassila, Pekka K Vallittu
Citation Information :
Garoushi S, Lassila L, Vallittu PK. Single Visit Replacement of Maxillary Canine using Fiber-reinforced Composite Resin. J Contemp Dent Pract 2012; 13 (1):125-129.
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Garoushi S, Lassila L, Vallittu PK. Single Visit Replacement of Maxillary Canine using Fiber-reinforced Composite Resin. J Contemp Dent Pract 2012;13(1):125-129.
- Fiber-reinforced composites in restorative dentistry. Dent Update 2003;30:300-06.
- Resin-bonded, glass fiber-reinforced composite fixed partial dentures: A clinical study. J Prosthet Dent 2000;84:413-18.
- Flexural properties of acrylic resin polymers reinforced with unidirectional and woven fibers. J Prosthet Dent 1999;81:318-26.
- Effect of glass-fiber reinforcement and water storage on fracture toughness (KIC) of polymer-based provisional crown and FPD materials. Int J Prosthodont 2004;17:318-22.
- Interpenetrating polymer networks (IPNs) in dental polymers and composites. J Adhes Sci Techn 2009:23;961-72.
- Survival rates of resin-bonded, glass fiberreinforced composite fixed partial dentures with a mean follow-up of 42 months: A pilot study. Prosthet Dent 2004;91:241-47.
- Clinical evaluation of fiber-reinforced composite inlay FPDs. Int J Prosthodont 2003;16:319-25.
- Chapter 9, fiber-reinforced composites for dental applications. Woodhead Publishing Company 2008.
- Static strength of molar region direct technique glass-fiber-reinforced composite fixed partial dentures. J Oral Rehabil 2005;32:351-57.
- The bond strength of light-curing composite resin to finally polymerized and aged glass fibre-reinforced composite substrate. Biomaterials 2002;23:4533-39.
- The semi-interpenetrating polymer network matrix of fibre-reinforced composite and its effect on the surface adhesive properties. J Mater Sci Mater Med 2003;14:803-09.
- Microtensile bond strength of fiber-reinforced composite with semiinterpenetrating polymer matrix to dentin using various bonding systems. Dent Mater J 2008;27:821-26.
- The shear bond strength of bidirectional and random-oriented fibre-reinforced composite to tooth structure. J Dent 2005;33:509-16.
- Clinical evaluation of fiber-reinforced fixed bridges. J Am Dent Assoc 2002;133:1524-34.
- Five-year survival of 3-unit fiberreinforced composite fixed partial dentures in the anterior area. Dent Mater 2009;25:820-27.
- Clinical outcome of glass fiber-reinforced crowns and fixed partial dentures: A three-year retrospective study. Quintessence Int 2003;34:493-96.
- Direct, inlay-retained, fiber-reinforced-composite restorations with two pontics: Five-year clinical follow-up. University Medical Center Groningen, Netherlands. IADR Toronto 2008.