Behavior Shaping of Complete Denture Patient: A Theoretical Approach
A Sudheer, G Vivekananda Reddy, Giridhar Reddy
Citation Information :
Sudheer A, Reddy GV, Reddy G. Behavior Shaping of Complete Denture Patient: A Theoretical Approach. J Contemp Dent Pract 2012; 13 (2):246-250.
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Sudheer A, Reddy GV, Reddy G. Behavior Shaping of Complete Denture Patient: A Theoretical Approach. J Contemp Dent Pract 2012;13(2):246-250.
- The emotional effects of tooth loss: A preliminary quantitative study. Br Dent J 2000;188:503-06.
- Influence of psychological factors on the acceptance of complete dentures. Gerodontology 2001;18:35-40.
- Satisfaction and psychosocial aspects of patients with an extremely resorbed mandible treated with implant retained overdentures: A prospective, comparative study. Clin Oral Impl Res 2003;14:166-72.
- A psychological considerations for complete denture patients. The Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society 2007;7:71-76.
- Acceptance of full dentures. Int Dent J 1993;43:299-306.
- Brunello DL. The relationship of denture complaints and level of neuroticism. Dent Pract 1971;21:56-58.
- Self-image and its relation to denture acceptance. J Prosthet Dent 1976;35:131-41.
- Measurement of personality traits and their relation to patient satisfaction with complete dentures. J Prosthet Dent 1976;35:492-503.
- The role of personality in the management of complete denture patients. Br Dent J 1984;156:356-62.
- Determinants of dissatisfaction with dentures; multiple regression analysis. J Prosthet Dent 1990;64:592-96.
- Comparison of patients’ view and dentists’ evaluation 5 years after complete denture treatment. Communitv Dent Oral Epidemiol 1991;19:213-16.
- Denture satisfaction. Thesis, Groningen 1991.