The Museum Maze in Oral Pathology Demystified—Part I
Citation Information :
Ganavi B. The Museum Maze in Oral Pathology Demystified—Part I. J Contemp Dent Pract 2013; 14 (4):770-776.
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Patil S, Rao RS, Ganavi BS. The Museum Maze in Oral Pathology Demystified—Part I. J Contemp Dent Pract 2013;14(4):770-776.
- Available at http://icom.museum/the-vision/museum-definition/. Accessed on 28th September 2013.
- The museum in postgraduate teaching. Postgrad Med J 1966;42:115-119.
- Rationale for a science museum. Curator: The Museum Journal 1968;1(3):206-209.
- Carleton's histological technique 5th ed. Oxford University Press 1980.
- Museum techniques: a review. J Clin Path 1950;3:1-23.
- The medical museum and its relevance to modern medicine. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 1994;87:40-42.
- Grossing in oral pathology: general principles and guidelines. World J Dent 2010;1(1):35-41.
- Cellular pathology technique. 4th ed. WT Barr Butterworth and Co Ltd 1985. p.523-540.
- Medical museums and the history of medicine. JAMA 1962;182(2):165-167.
- Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology. 9th ed. Mosby Elsevier 2004;1:25-36.
- Available att http://grossing-technology.com/newsite/home/equipment-instruments-gadgets/. Accessed on 16th May 2013.
- Museum mounting techniques: revisited economode. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2012;55:260-261.
- Laboratory techniques in surgical pathology. Prism Books Pvt Ltd 1999.
- Lymph node identification. Specimen radiography of tissue predominated by fat. Am J Clin Pathol 1977;68:511-512.
- Lymph node identification in carcinoma of the colon and rectum. Value of tissue specimen radiography. Acta Pathol Microbiol Scand (A) 1978;86:205-209.
- Lymph node identification by specimen radiography and xerography (letter). Am J Clin Pathol 1978;70:308-309.
- Effect of fixatives and tissue processing on the content and integrity of nucleic acids. Am J Pathol 2002;161:1961-1971.
- Available at http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2001/anderson/preservatives.htm. Accessed on 16th May 2013.
- Available at http://sodiumacetate.8m.com/Sodiumacetate%20Uses.html. Accessed on 16th May 2013.
- Available at http://chemo.net/newpage1.htm. Accessed on 16th May 2013.
- Available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perls’_Prussian_blue. Accessed on 16th May 2013.
- Available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudan_III. Accessed on 16th May 2013.
- Pancreatic fat necrosis: a chemical study. Br J Exp Pathol 1928;9(2):57-63.
- Theory and practice of histological techniques. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Ltd;2008. 11-32 p.
- Bone grossing techniques: helpful hints and procedures. Ann Diagn Pathol 2008;12(03):191-198.
- Revelation in the field of tissue preservation: a preliminary study on natural formalin substitutes. J Int Oral Health 2013;5(1):31-38.
- Exposure to formaldehyde and its potential human health hazards. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part C: Environmental Carcinogenesis and Ecotoxicology Reviews 2011;29(4):277-299.
- Available at http://www.museion.ku.dk/2010/12/todays-museum-policy-quote/ Accessed on 16th May 2013.