Developmental Malformation of Primary and Permanent Dentition: A Rare Sequel of Trauma
Citation Information :
Jindal G. Developmental Malformation of Primary and Permanent Dentition: A Rare Sequel of Trauma. J Contemp Dent Pract 2013; 14 (5):944-947.
Copyright © 2013; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Jindal G, Kumar D. Developmental Malformation of Primary and Permanent Dentition: A Rare Sequel of Trauma. J Contemp Dent Pract 2013;14(5):944-947.
- Guidelines for the management of traumatic dental injuries. III. Primary teeth. Dent Traumatol 2007 Aug;23(4):196-202.
- A review of clinical features in 13 cases of impacted primary teeth. Int J Paediatr Dent 2001;11(1):57-63.
- Management of inverted impacted primary incisors: an unusual case. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2008;26(1):26-28.
- Dilaceration of a primary tooth. Int J Paediatr Dent 1991;1(3):151-153.
- Pathology of the dental hard tissues. WB Saunders Co: Philadelphia. 1970;p.41.
- Root dilaceration and stunting in two unerupted primary incisors. ASDC J Dent Child 1978;45(3):223-225.
- Dilaceration and failure to erupt of nonsuccessional teeth. Journal of Irish Dental Association 1983;29:53-54.
- An impacted primary lateral incisor as a cause of delayed eruption of a permanent totth: case report. Pead Dent. 1998;20:121-123.
- Malformation in the primary and permanent dentitions following trauma prior to tooth eruption: a case report. Endod Dent Traumatol 1999;15:294-296.
- Enamel changes in the permanent teeth after trauma to their primary predecessors. Scan J Dent Res 1973; 81(3):203-209.