Management of Impacted Maxillary Central Incisor: Modified Nance Arch Application
Bonolo Mannathoko-Molefhe, Hu Rongdang
Citation Information :
Mannathoko-Molefhe B, Rongdang H. Management of Impacted Maxillary Central Incisor: Modified Nance Arch Application. J Contemp Dent Pract 2015; 16 (5):415-421.
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Mannathoko-Molefhe B, Hu R. Management of Impacted Maxillary Central Incisor: Modified Nance Arch Application. J Contemp Dent Pract 2015;16(5): 415-421.
- A case of impacted maxillary central incisor and its management. J Pharm Bioallied Sci 2012;4(Suppl 2):S174-176.
- Post-traumatic impaction of maxillary incisors: diagnosis and treatment. Ann Stomatol (Roma) 2013;4(2):174-183.
- Impacted maxillary incisors: diagnosis and predictive measurements. Ann Stomatol (Roma) 2012;3(3-4):100-105.
- Impacted maxillary central incisor: surgical exposure and orthodontic treatment. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2011;140(2):256-265.
- Management of impacted dilacerated maxillary central incisor: a clinical case report. Contemp Clin Dent 2012;3(Suppl 1):S37-40.
- Eruption disturbances of the maxillary incisors: a literature review. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2008;32(3):221-230.
- The orthodontic treatment of impacted teeth. Informa Healthcare; UK: 2007.
- A medico-legal review of some current UK guidelines in orthodontics: a personal view. Br J Orthod 1999;26(4):307-324.
- Multiple supernumerary teeth associated with an impacted maxillary central incisor: surgical and orthodontic management. Contemp Clin Dent 2012;3(2):219-222.
- Multidisciplinary management of impacted central incisors due to supernumerary teeth and an associated dentigerous cyst. Contemp Clin Dent 2011;2 (1):53-58.