A Novel Approach for the Reimbursement of Permanent Partial Dental Disability Following Dental Injury
Edgar Nehme, Sami Jad
Citation Information :
Nehme E, Jad S. A Novel Approach for the Reimbursement of Permanent Partial Dental Disability Following Dental Injury. J Contemp Dent Pract 2015; 16 (6):504-506.
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Ayoub F, Nehme E, Jad S, Salameh Z. A Novel Approach for the Reimbursement of Permanent Partial Dental Disability Following Dental Injury. J Contemp Dent Pract 2015;16(6):504-506.
- Epidemiology of dental trauma: a review of the literature. Aust Dent J 2000;45(1):2-9.
- Aetiology and risk factors related to traumatic dental injuries: a review of the literature. Dental Traumatol 2009;25(1):19-31.
- Prevalence and correlates of traumatic injuries to the permanent teeth of schoolchildren aged 9 to 14 years in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Dental Traumatol 2001;17(1):22-26.
- Common dental and orofacial trauma: evaluation and management. Med Clin North Am 2014;98(6):1261-1279.
- Traumatic dislocation of intact mandibular condyle into middle cranial fossa. Am J Otolaryngol 2014;35(2):251-253.
- The dentist's responsibilities with respect to a nofault motor accident compensation scheme. J Forensic Odontostomatol 2012;30(Suppl 1)40-46.
- Issues regarding insurance and other third-party reimbursement for behavioral management procedures. Pediatr Dent 2004;26(2):137-142.
- The ins and outs of dental insurance. J Am Dent Assoc 2005;136(2):204-209.
- Successful third party management in the dental practice. Quintessence Int 1985;16(3):235-239.
- Administrative and clinical denials by a large dental insurance provider. Braz Oral Res 2015;29(1).
- A formula for the calculation of permanent partial disability payments after injury based on future estimation (Ayoub's Formula)’,: LB Copy right certificate of literary work 1939, 2001 June 02, 2001.
- Textbook and color atlas of traumatic injuries to the teeth: John Wiley and Sons; 2013.
- Impact of traumatic injuries to the permanent teeth on the oral health-related quality of life in 12 to 14-year-old children. Community Dentist Oral Epidemiol 2002;30(3):193-198.
- Therapeutic and economic implications of traumatic dental injuries in Denmark: an estimate based on 7549 patients treated at a major trauma centre. Int J Paediat Dentist 2001;11(4):249-258.
- The cost of treating children and adolescents with injuries to their permanent incisors at a dental hospital in the United Kingdom. Dent Traumatol 2004;20(6):327-333.
- A new definition of transparency. Pricing, sparse quality data are not enough to fix the problems they aim to solve. Modern Healthcare 2007;37(26):56.
- Pay for performance: will dentistry follow? BMC Oral Health 2010;10(1):9.
- Measure, learn, and improve: physicians’ involvement in quality improvement. Health Affairs 2005;24(3):843-853.