Role of Dental Profession in Oral Cancer Prevention and Diagnosis
QA Hussain, KH Awan
Citation Information :
Hussain Q, Awan K. Role of Dental Profession in Oral Cancer Prevention and Diagnosis. J Contemp Dent Pract 2016; 17 (12):963-964.
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Hussain QA, Awan KH. Role of Dental Profession in Oral Cancer Prevention and Diagnosis. J Contemp Dent Pract 2016;17(12):963-964.
- Development and evaluation of a multimedia resource pack for oral health training of medical and nursing staff. Special Care Dent 2000 Sep-Oct;20(5):182-186.
- Oral cancer: premalignant conditions and screening – an update. J Cancer Res Ther 2012;8(6):57-66.
- Early detection of oral cancer – guidelines for dental practitioners. J Int Oral Health 2016;8(3):399-403.
- Oral ulceration at primary care – a review. Bangladesh J Online 2010;1(2):23-29.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV), HPV-related disease, and the HPV vaccine. Rev Obstet Gynecol 2008 Winter;1(1):2-10.
- Guidelines for infection control in dental healthcare settings. National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion 2003 Dec;52(RR17):1-61.
- Effect on quality of life in oral cancer patients after radiation and chemotherapy. J Contemp Dent Pract 2016 Feb;17(2):97-98.
- New BDA Oral cancer book. The oral cancer foundation. BDA. London, UK: British Dental Association; 2000.