Three-dimensional Printing in Reconstructive Oral
and Maxillofacial Surgery
Jayanandan Muruganandhan, Shankargouda Patil, T Srinivasa Prasad
Citation Information :
Muruganandhan J, Patil S, Prasad TS. Three-dimensional Printing in Reconstructive Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. J Contemp Dent Pract 2018; 19 (1):1-2.
CC BY-NC 3.0
- Zaharia C, Gabor AG, Gavrilovici A, Stan AT, Idorasi L, Sinescu C, Negrutiu ML. Digital dentistry—3D printing applications. J Interdiscipl Med 2017 Mar;2(1):50-53
- Available from: https://www.sculpteo.com/ blog 2016/12/14/the-history of-3d-printing-3d-printingtechnologies- from-the-80s-to-today/
- Use of intraoral scanning and 3-dimensional printing in the fabrication of a removable partial denture for a patient with limited mouth opening. J Am Dent Assoc 2017 May;148(5):338-341
- Use of stereolithographic templates for surgical and prosthodontic implant planning and placement. Part I. The concept. J Prosthodont 2006 Jan-Feb;15(1):51-58
- Novel 3D printed alginate-BFP1 hybrid scaffolds for enhanced bone regeneration. J Ind Eng Chem 2017 Jan;45:61-67
- Toward generic models for comparative evaluation and process selection in rapid prototyping and manufacturing. J Manuf Syst 2000;19(5):283-296
- Three-dimensional printing of dentures using fused deposition modeling. Inside Dent Technol 2013 Jul-Aug;4(8)
- 3D printing in dentistry. Br Dent J 2015 Dec;219(11):521-529
- ; Driscoll, CF. Clinical applications of digital dental technology. London: Wiley; 2015
- Recent advances in 3D printing of biomaterials. J Biol Eng 2015 Mar;9:4.