Removable Partial Denture Design: A Study of a Selected Population in Saudi Arabia
Walid M. Sadig, Ayodeji T. Idowu
Citation Information :
Sadig WM, Idowu AT. Removable Partial Denture Design: A Study of a Selected Population in Saudi Arabia. J Contemp Dent Pract 2002; 3 (4):40-53.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2002; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
Sadig WM, Idowu AT. Removable partial denture design: A study of a selected population in Saudi Arabia. J Contemp Dent Pract 2002 November;(3)4:040-053.
- Ten-year study of trends in removable prosthodontic service. J Prosthet Dent. 1989 Dec;62(6):644-6.
- Removable partial denture design outline syllabus. Indent, San Rafael, California, 1990.
- Incidence of various classes of removable partial dentures. J Prosthet Dent. 1992 May;67(5):664-7. Review.
- An atlas of removable partial denture design. Quintessence Publishing Co., Inc., Chicago, Illinois, 1988.
- Maxillary removable partial denture designs by commercial dental laboratories. J Prosthet Dent. 1970 Jun;23(6):633-40. No abstract available.
- Variability in dentists’ designs of a removable maxillary partial denture. J Prosthet Dent. 1973 Feb;29(21):172-82. No abstract available.
- Variations in a removable maxillary partial denture design by dentists. J Prosthet Dent. 1975 Dec;34(6):625-33.
- Partial edentulism and its prosthetic treatment. A frequency study within a Swedish population. Swed Dent J. 1979;3(1):15-25. No abstract available.
- Prevalences of removable dentures and edentulousness in an adult Swedish population. Swed Dent J. 1979;3(4):129-37.
- A survey of dentitions and removable partial dentures constructed for patients in North America. J Prosthet Dent. 1989 Apr;61(4):465-70.
- Evolution of removable partial denture design. J Prosthodont. 1994 Sep;3(3):158-66.
- al. Partial denture design in general dental practice╌10 years on. Br Dent J. 1988 Oct 8;165(7):245-9. No abstract available.
- , Solomon ES, Handelman SL. Relationship of age to tooth loss in a chronic care facility. Spec Care Dentist. 1982 Jan-Feb;2(1):25-30. No abstract available.
- al. Pattern of tooth loss in a selected population in Greece. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1986 Dec;14(6):349-52.
- Prevalence and patterns of tooth loss in U.S. employed adult and senior populations, 1985-86. J Dent Educ. 1988 Dec;52(12):686-91. No abstract available.
- Pattern of tooth loss in a selected population at King Saud University, College of Dentistry, Riyadh KSA The Saudi Dental Journal 1995;7:135-9.
- al. Statistical observations of removable partial dental prostheses. J Nihon Univ Sch Dent. 1982 Jun;24(2):95-101. No abstract available.
- The prosthetic requirement of partially edentulous patients as seen in Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Nig Quart J Hosp Med.
- Partial denture construction Brooklyn: Dental Items of Interest Publishing Co. 1928;3-8.10. 198; 3:47-51.
- The rationale of partial denture choice. J Prosthet Dent 1960;10:891-907.
- Removable partial denture design: importance of clinical variables. Eur J Prosthodont Restor Dent. 1994 Mar;2(3):127-9.