Prediction of the Size of Un-erupted Permanent Cuspids and Bicuspids in a Saudi Sample: A Pilot Study
Hayder A. Hashim, Thakib A. Al-Shalan
Citation Information :
Hashim HA, Al-Shalan TA. Prediction of the Size of Un-erupted Permanent Cuspids and Bicuspids in a Saudi Sample: A Pilot Study. J Contemp Dent Pract 2003; 4 (4):40-53.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2003; The Author(s).
Hashim HA, Al-Shalan TA. Prediction of the Size of Un-erupted Permanent Cuspids and Bicuspids in a Saudi Sample: A Pilot Study. J Contemp Dent Pract 2003 November;(4)4:040-053.
- The effect of premolar extraction on tooth-size discrepancy. Am J Orthod 111: 428-34, 1997.
- Handbook of Orthodontics. 3rd edition Chicago. London. Year book medical Publishers, Page no. 352, 1983.
- al. Contemporary Orthodontics. (Second Ed.) Mosby – Year book, Inc, Page 158, 1993.
- The dentition of the growing child a longitudinal study of dental development between 3 and 18 years age. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press, Pages: 87-110, 230, 1959.
- Errors and discrepancies in measurement. J Dent Res 39: 405-414, 1960.
- al. Tooth diameter and arch perimeter in black and white population. Am J Orthod 100: 53-58, 1991.
- Size of the teeth and jaw in the twins. Br Dent J 117:321-326, 1964.
- Mesiodistal tooth width in a Saudi population: A preliminary report. Saudi Dent J 5: 68-72, 1993.
- X-Linked inheritance of tooth size. J Dent Res 44: 439-441, 1965 a.
- Inheritance of tooth size in Australian aborigines. Am J Phys Anthropol 48: 305-331, 1978 b.
- Estimation of the sizes of unerupted cuspid and bicusipd teeth. Angle Orthod 28:236-240, 1958.
- The prediction of the size of un-erupted canine and prwemolars in a contemporary orthodontic population. J Am Dent Assoc 88:798-801, 1974.
- al. Prediction of the widths of un-erupted canines and premolars. J Am Dent Assoc 108:185-190, 1984.
- Prediction of the size of un-erupted canines and premolars in a Saudi Arab population. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 104:369-372,1993.
- Statistical methods for medical and biological students. New York Interscience Publications, 1940.
- Thesis for master degree. University of Washington, Seattle. U.S.A. 1952.
- al. The use of tooth thickness in predicting intermaxillary tooth size discrepancies. Angle Orthod 68:133-138; discussion 39-40, 1998.
- The occurrence of tooth size discrepancies among different malocclusion groups. Am. J. Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 95: 457-461, 1989.
- Frequency of Bolton tooth size discrepancies among orthodontic patients. Am. J. Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 1996;110:24-27.
- Orthodontic-restorative treatment for relative mandibular anterior excess tooth-size problems. Am. J. Orthod Dentofac Orthop 79: 176-183, 1981.
- The clinical application of tooth size analysis. Am J Orthod 48:504-529, 1962.
- Anterior Interocclusal relations. Am J Orthod 78: 361-393, 1980.
- Maxillary and mandibular tooth size in different racial groups and in different occlusal categories. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 61: 29-37, 1972.
- Comparative study of Saudi and British populations on mesiodistal tooth width: A pilot study. Alexandria Dent J 17: 55-58, 1992.
- 1993. Mesiodistal tooth width- A comparison between Saudi males and females, Part 1. Egyptian Dent. J 39:343-46, 1993.