Effects of One Versus Two-layer Applications of a Self-etching Adhesive to Dentin of Primary Teeth: A SEM Study
Ayşegül Ölmez, Nurhan Öztaş
Citation Information :
Ölmez A, Öztaş N. Effects of One Versus Two-layer Applications of a Self-etching Adhesive to Dentin of Primary Teeth: A SEM Study. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005; 6 (1):18-25.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2005; The Author(s).
Öztaş N, Ölmez A. Effects of One versus Two-layer Applications of a Self-etching Adhesive to Dentin of Primary Teeth: A SEM Study. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005 February; (6)1: 018-025.
- Evaluation of acidic primers in microleakage of class V composite resin restorations. Oper Dent 1998;23:244-249.
- Effects of self-etching primer on enamel shear bond strengths and SEM morphology. Am J Dent 1997;10:141-146.
- Recent developments in dentin bonding. Am J Dent 2000;13:44-50.
- Dentin bonding-questions for the new millennium. J Adhes Dent 1999;1:191-209.
- The effect of an experimental one-application self-conditioning adhesive on microleakage. J Dent Res 1999;78:306 (Abstr.1602).
- The effect of conditioner, adhesive, and restorative material on shear bond strengths. J Dent Res 1999;78:392 (Abstr. 2294).
- Simplified adhesion of compomers in pediatric dentistry. Quintessence Int 2000;31:563-569.
- SEM study of a self etching primer adhesive system used for dentin bonding in primary and permanent teeth. Pediatr Dent 2001;23:315-320.
- Bond strength of self-etching primers to enamel and dentin of primary teeth. Pediatr Dent 2001;23:481-486.
- Tensile bond strength to and SEM evaluation of ground and intact enamel surfaces. J Dent 1999;27:523-530.
- Interfacial ultrastructure of the resin-enamel region of three adhesive systems. Am J Dent 1998, 11: 13-16.
- al. Dentin bonding SEM comparison of the resin-dentin interface in primary and permanent teeth. J Dent Res 1996;75:1396-1403.
- Aggressiveness of contemporary self-etching adhesives. Part II: etching effects on unground enamel. Dent Mater 2001;17:430-444.
- Aggressiveness of contemporary self-etching systems. Part I: Depth of penetration beyond dentin smear layers. Dent Mater 2001;17:296-308.
- al. Dentin bonding: SEM evaluation of the glass ionomer dentin interface. Lecta 1997;12:103-108.
- Micromorphology of the bonded dentin interface and its relationship to bond strength. Am J Dent 1992;5:73-77.
- Short- and long-term bonding efficiacy of a self etching, one step adhesive. J Adhes Dent 2003;5:41-45.
- Self-etching primers are here. J Am Dent Assoc 2001;132:1041-1043.
- Effect of different bonding agents on shear bond strengths of composite-bonded porcelain to enamel. J Prosthet Dent 2003; 89: 394-399.