Gender-Specific Oral Health Attitudes and Behavior among Dental Students in Jordan
Quasem Diefallah Al-Omari, Abed Al-Hadi Hamasha
Citation Information :
Al-Omari QD, Hamasha AA. Gender-Specific Oral Health Attitudes and Behavior among Dental Students in Jordan. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005; 6 (1):107-114.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2005; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
Al-Omari QD, Hamasha AA. Gender-Specific Oral Health Attitudes and Behavior among Dental Students in Jordane. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005 February;(6)1:107-114.
- al. The evolution of oral attitude in dental students at the University of Barcelona. J Dent Educ 2002;66:1203-8.
- Oral self-care behavior among dental school students in Greece. J Oral Sci 2002;44:73-8.
- al. Cross-cultural differences of self-reported oral health behavior in Japanese and Finnish dental students. Int Dent J 2000;50:46-50.
- al. A cross-cultural comparison of oral attitudes and behavior among freshman dental students in Japan, Hong Kong and West China. Int Dent J 2001;51:159-63.
- Gender differences in knowledge, attitude, behavior and perceived oral health among adolescents. Acta Odontol Scand 1999;57:231-6.
- al. Gender differences in health-related practices among university students in northeast Thailand. Asia Pac J Public Health 1999;11:5-10.
- Oral health and lifestyle correlates among new undergraduate university students in Lebanon. J Am Coll Health 2001;50:15-20.
- Gender differences in oral health behavior and general health habits in an adult population. Bull Tokyo Dent Coll. 1999;40:187-93.
- Lifestyle, gender and occupational status as determinants of oral attitude behavior. J Clin Periodontol. 1998;25:566-70.
- Fluoride use by gender, age and dental fear among patients in private practice. Swed Dent J. 2000;24:183-92.
- Oral health in Kuwait before the gulf war. Med Principles Pract 2002;11: 36-43.
- Preventive practice of Mongolian dental students. Eur J Dent Educ 2002;6:74-8.
- Dental health practices among Finnish university students. Proc Finn Dent Soc 1984;80:155-161.
- Attitudes to dental health and care among 20 to 25-years-old Swedes: results from a questionnaire. Acta Odontol Scand 2000;58:102-106.
- Periodontal awareness and knowledge, and pattern of dental attendance among adults in Jordan. Int Dent J 2002;52:94-8.
- Smoking habits and attitudes towards smoking among university students in Jordan. Int J Nurs Stud 2002; 39: 793-802.