The Weight Change of Various Light-Cured Restorative Materials Stored in Water
Citation Information :
Yalcin F. The Weight Change of Various Light-Cured Restorative Materials Stored in Water. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005; 6 (2):72-79.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2005; The Author(s).
Keyf F, Yalcin F. The Weight Change of Various Light-Cured Restorative Materials Stored in Water. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005 May;(6)2:072-079.
- Adhesion to dentin and physical properties of a light-cured glass-ionomer liner/base. J Dent Res 1991;70:72-74.
- Dentin surface treatment and bond strength of glass ionomers. Am J Dent 1994;7:47-49.
- Shear bond strengths of resin-modified glass-ionomer restorative materials. Oper Dent 1995;20:138-143.
- Fluoride release in vitro from various glass ionomer cements and resin composites after exposure to NaF solutions. Dent Mater 1993;9:350-354.
- Release of fluoride and other elements from light-cured glass ionomers in neutral and acidic conditions. J Dent Res 1993;72:1257-1262.
- An alternative method to reduce polymerization shrikage in direct posterior composite restorations. JADA 2002;133:1387-1398.
- Influence of filler type and water exposure on flexural strength of experimental composite resins. J Dent Res 1988;67:836-840.
- Influence of fillers on the water sorption of composites. Dent Mater 1989;5:233-238.
- Influence of water exposure on the tensile strength of composites. J Dent Res 1990;69:1312-1316.
- Initial dimensional change of composites in dry and wet conditions. J Dent Res 1983;62:28-31.
- Relaxation of polymerization contraction shear stress by hygroscopic expansion. J Dent Res 1990;69:36-39.
- Long-term mechanical properties of glass ionomers. Dent Mater 1994;10:78-82.
- Moisture susceptibility of resin-modified glass-ionomer materials. Quint Int 1995;26:351-358.
- In vitro characterization of visible light-cured glass-ionomer liners. Dent Mater 1993;9:198-203.
- Characterization of glass-ionomer cements: A study of erosion and water absorption in both neutral and acidic media. J Dent 1980;8:68-74.
- Mechanical behavior of glass-ionomer cements affected by long-term storage in water. Dent Mater 1994;10:37-44.
- Weight change of various light-cured restorative materials after water immersion. Oper Dent 1998;23:132-137.
- Release of formaldehyde from dental composites. J Dent Res 1988;67:1289-1294.
- Textbook of Operative Dentistry. WB Saunders Co., Philadelphia; 1995.
- The Art and Science of Operative Dentistry, Mosby Co., North Carolina; 1995.
- Restorative Dental Materials, Mosby-Year Book, St. Louis, Missouri; 1997.
- Hygroscopic expansion of resin based composites during 6 months of water storage. Brit Dent J 1994;176:91-96.
- Water sorption and solubility of resin-based materials folowing inadequate polymerization by a visible-light curing system. J Oral Rehabil 1989;16:57-61.
- Proposed nomenclature for glass-ionomer dental cements and related materials. Quint Int 1994; 25: 587-589.