Influence of Zinc-Oxide Eugenol, Formocresol, and Ferric Sulfate on Bond Stength of Dentin Adhesives to Primary Teeth
Fouad Saad Sakanam
Citation Information :
Sakanam FS. Influence of Zinc-Oxide Eugenol, Formocresol, and Ferric Sulfate on Bond Stength of Dentin Adhesives to Primary Teeth. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005; 6 (3):14-21.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2005; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
Salama FS. Influence of Zinc-Oxide Eugenol, Formocresol, and Ferric Sulfate on Bond Strength of Dentin Adhesives to Primary Teeth. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005 August;(6)3:014-021.
- Bond strengths of composite resin and compomers in primary and permanent teeth. J Clin Pediatr Dent 1997;21:223-229.
- Bond strength of composite resin bonded to deciduous and permanent dentin. J Dent Assoc S Afr 1996;51:521-524.
- Influence of eugenol-containing temporary restorations on bond strength of composite to dentin. Oper Dent 2001;26:556-561.
- Influence of formaline cresol on bond strength of adhesive luting agents to dentin. J Oral Rehabil 2000;27:623-628.
- Bonding efficiency and interfacial morphology of one-bottle adhesives to contaminated dentin surfaces. Am J Dent 1998;11:281-285.
- Effect of eugenol-containing temporary cements on bond strength of composite to enamel. Oper Dent 1998;23:63-68.
- Bonding of composite resin to contaminated human enamel and dentin. J Prosthodont 1995;4:28-32.
- The influence of various cavity bases on the microhardness of composites. Austr Dent J 1982;27:29l-295.
- Diffusion of medicaments within root canal dentin. A scanning electron microscopic study. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 1991;72:351-358.
- Influence of endodontic materials on the bonding of composite resin to dentin. Endodont Dent Traumatolo 1992;8:26-29.
- Influence of eugenol-containing temporary cement on efficacy of dentinbonding systems. Eur J Oral Sci 1999;107:65-69.
- Principles of adhesion. Oper Dent 1992; Suppl. 5: 1-9.
- Characterization of enamel and dentin surfaces after removal of temporary cement. Study on removal of temporary cement. Dent Mater J 1993;12:l8-28.
- Influence of temporary filling materials on effect of dentin-bonding agents. Scand J Dent Res 1987;95:5l6-520.
- Effect of eugenol-containing temporary cements on bond strength of composite to dentin. Oper Dent 1998;23:55-62.
- The effect of formocresol on bond strength of adhesive materials to primary dentine. J Oral Rehabil 2004;31:671-674.
- Effect of storage media on microleakage of five dentin bonding agents. Dent Mater. 1993;9:191-197.
- Influence of ZOE temporary restorations on microleakage in composite restorations. Oper Dent 2002;27: 142-146.