Animal Models—Decoding the Molecular Biology of Oral Cancer
Roopa Rao, Thirumal Raj
Citation Information :
Rao R, Raj T. Animal Models—Decoding the Molecular Biology of Oral Cancer. J Contemp Dent Pract 2015; 16 (4):0-0.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Animal models in oral cancer research. Oral Oncology 2006;42:448-460.
- A preliminary survey of the pouches and dentition of the Syrian hamster. J Dent Res 1944;23:427-438.
- Experimental carcinogenesis in the cheek pouch of the Syrian hamster. J Dent Res 1954;33:253-262
- Factors influencing experimental carcinogenesis in the hamster cheek pouch. J Dent Res 1961;40:3-15.
- Minimal arecaidine concentrations showing a promotion effect during DMBA induced hamster cheek pouch carcinogenesis. J Oral Pathol Med 1996;25:65-68.
- An epidermoid carcinoma cellline derived from hamster 7,12- dimethylbenzaanthracene-induced buccal pouch tumors. J Natl Cancer Inst 1983;71:1253-1264.
- A new immunocompetent murine model for oral cancer. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1997;123:20-24.