Quality of Life Assessment should be Part of Oral Health Evaluations in Day-to-day Practice
Citation Information :
Quality of Life Assessment should be Part of Oral Health Evaluations in Day-to-day Practice. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017; 18 (10):857-858.
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Gondivkar SM, Gadbail AR, Sarode SC, Patil S. Quality of Life Assessment should be Part of Oral Health Evaluations in Day-to-day Practice. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017;18(10):857-858.
- Park's textbook of preventive and social medicine. 23rd ed. India: M/s Banarasidas Bhanot Publishers; 2007.
- Health psychology. 3rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc; 1995.
- Measuring the impact of oral health problems on children's quality of life: conceptual and methodological issues. Cad Saude Publica 2007 Nov;23(11):2555-2564.
- The impact of oral health on daily performance of municipal waste disposal workers in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do, Sul State, Brazil. Cad Saude Publica 2007 Jul;23(7):1707-1714.
- Self-rated oral health as an independent predictor of self-rated general health, self-esteem and life satisfaction. Soc Sci Med 2004 Sep;59(5):1109-1116.
- The World Oral Health Report 2003: continuous improvement of oral health in the 21st century—the approach of the WHO Global Oral Health Programme. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2003.
- Oral health-related quality of life: what, why, how, and future implications. J Dent Res 2011 Nov;90(11):1264-1270.
- Development of the fear of pain questionnaire—III. J Behav Med 1998 Aug;21(4):389-410.