Mentoring: A Professional Responsibility
Mary Ann Haisch, Nora L. Cromley
Citation Information :
Haisch MA, Cromley NL. Mentoring: A Professional Responsibility. J Contemp Dent Pract 2002; 3 (3):36-45.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2002; The Author(s).
Cromley NL, Haisch MA. Mentoring: A Professional Responsibility. J Contemp Dent Pract 2002 August;(3)3: 036-045.
- , Valachovic, RW. U.S. dental school applicants and enrollees: a ten year perspective. J Dent Educ. 2000 Dec;64(12):867-74.
- Career promotional activities of Iowa dental hygienists. J Dent Hyg. 1995 May-Jun;69(3):122-9.
- et. al. Minority students benefit from mentoring programs. Radiol Technol. 1993 Mar-Apr;64(4):226-31.
- Reasons for choosing dentistry as a career-a survey of dental students attending a dental school in Ireland during 1998-99. Eur J Dent Educ. 2000 May;4(2):77-81.
- et. al. Recruitment strategies used by an allied health education program to increase student enrollment. Clin Lab Sci. 1995 Mar-Apr;8(2):102-6.
- Central regional profile of dental hygiene students. J Dent Hyg. 1994 Jul-Aug;68(4):173-80.
- The benefits of mentoring. In Mentoring: New Strategies and Challenges (Ed.), New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 1995 66, 57-68.
- Academic mentoring: the road to success. Orientation Handbook for Educators Involved in Mentoring. Eastern Michigan University. 1996.
- Factors influencing the selection of dental hygiene as a profession. J Dent Hyg. 1992 Feb;66(2):81-8.
- al. Dental student recruitment. J Dent Educ. 1984 Dec;48(12):645-8.
- Factors influencing the career selection of first-year dental hygiene students. J Dent Hyg. 1989 Jul-Aug;63(6):266,268-71.
- Mentoring in the learning society. In Mentoring: New Strategies and Challenges (Ed.), New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 1955 66, 5-14.
- Selection of dental hygiene as a career: associate degree students compared with baccalaureate students. Focus Ohio Dent. 1993 Spring-Summer;67(1):2-3, 11.
- What kind of people want to become dentists? General Dental Council Recruitment Working Party survey of first year undergraduate dental students. Br Dent J. 1992 Sep 5;173(4):143-4.
- A predental career program in a postgraduate institution. J Dent Educ. 1982 Jun;46(6):323-5.