Messenger Services on Smartphone: Changing Trends of Communication in Dental Practice
Citation Information :
Messenger Services on Smartphone: Changing Trends of Communication in Dental Practice. J Contemp Dent Pract 2016; 17 (4):267-269.
Copyright © 2016; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Sarode GS, Sarode SC, Patil S. Messenger Services on Smartphone: Changing Trends of Communication in Dental Practice. J Contemp Dent Pract 2016;17(4):267-269.
- com/2015/07/mobileinternet-report-2015/ [cited 2016 Mar 22].
- nic.in/newdesign/index.php?param=newsdetail/10367 [cited 2016 Mar 22].
- WhatsApp messenger is useful and reproducible in the assessment of tibial plateau fractures: Inter- and intra-observer agreement study. Int J Med Inform 2015 Feb;84(2):141-148.
- Smartphones let surgeons know WhatsApp: an analysis of communication in emergency surgical teams. Am J Surg 2015 Jan;209(1):45-51.
- Efficacy of communication amongst staff members at plastic and reconstructive surgery section using smartphone and mobile WhatsApp. Indian J Plast Surg 2013 Sep;46(3):502-505.
- WhatsApp: a telemedicine platform for facilitating remote oral medicine consultation and improving clinical examinations. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 2016 Mar;121(3):248-254.
- Usefulness of an app in improving oral hygiene compliance in adolescent orthodontic patients. Angle Orthod 2016 Jan;86(1):101-107.
- OP(Oral Pathologist)inion matters. Oral Oncol 2012 Nov;48(11):e47-e48.
- Is oral cancer unique in terms of chemotherapeutic and targeted drug metabolism? J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2015 Jan;73(1):4-6.
- Inflammation and oral cancer: an update review on targeted therapies. J Contemp Dent Pract 2015 Jul 1;16(7):595-602.
- Accept and respect the uniqueness of oral cancer. World J Dent 2014 Aug;5(4):v-vi.
- Personalized medicine: the future of cancer treatment. World J Dent 2014 Jan;5(3):v-vi.
- Early detection of oral cancer: detector lies within. Oral Oncol 2012 Mar;48(3):193-194.
- A new classification for potentially malignant disorders of the oral cavity. Oral Oncol 2011 Sep;47(9):920-921.
- Oral potentially malignant disorders: a proposal for terminology and definition with review of literature. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2014 Sep;18(Suppl 1):S77-S80.
- Role of forensic odontology in world's major mass disasters: facts and figures. Dental Update 2009 Sep;36(7):430-436.