Oral Health Hazards of Water Pipe Smoking: Current Evidence
Citation Information :
Oral Health Hazards of Water Pipe Smoking: Current Evidence. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017; 18 (7):539-540.
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Raj AT, Patil S, Sarode S, Sarode G. Oral Health Hazards of Water Pipe Smoking: Current Evidence. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017;18(7):539-540.
- Waterpipe smoking, oral cancer and other oral health effects. Evid Based Dent 2011;12(2):44-45.
- Advisory Note. Waterpipe tobacco smoking: health effects, research needs and recommended actions by regulators. 2005.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of inhaled toxicants from waterpipe and cigarette smoking. Public Health Reports. 2016 Jan-Feb;131(1):76-85.
- The prevalence of waterpipe tobacco smoking among the general and specific populations: a systematic review. BMC Public Health 2011 Apr;11:244.
- Waterpipe tobacco smoking and its human health impacts. J Hazard Mater 2016 May;317:229-236.
- Al-Belasy J. The relationship of "shisha" (water pipe) smoking to postextraction dry socket. Oral Maxillofac Surg 2004 Jan;62(1):10-14.
- Cancer risk in waterpipe smokers: a meta-analysis. Int J Public Health 2017 Jan;62(1):73-83.
- Assessing the effect of waterpipe smoking on cancer outcome – a systematic review of current evidence. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2017 Feb;18(2):495-502.
- Oral cancer in young Jordanians: potential association with frequency of narghile smoking. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 2014 Nov;118(5):560-565.