Tumor Budding in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Rahul Anand, Revati Deshmukh
Citation Information :
Anand R, Deshmukh R. Tumor Budding in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017; 18 (9):743-744.
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Sarode GS, Sarode SC, Deshmukh R, Anand R, Patil S. Tumor Budding in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017;18(9):743-744.
- Tumor budding in colorectal cancer—ready for diagnostic practice? Hum Pathol 2016 Jan;47(1):4-19.
- The growth of human carcinoma: a morphological analysis. Fukuoka Igaku Zasshi. 1954;45:72-102.
- An index for estimating the probability of lymph node metastasis in rectal cancers. Lymph node metastasis and the histopathology of actively invasive regions of cancer. Cancer 1989 Feb;63(3):539-543.
- Tumour budding in colorectal carcinoma. Histopathology 2007 Jan;50(1):151-162.
- Tumor budding and laminin5-γ2 in squamous cell carcinoma of the external auditory canal are associated with shorter survival. Springerplus 2015 Dec;4:814.
- P0094 Tumour budding in oral squamous cell carcinomas as a prognostic factor. Eur J Cancer 2015 Jul;51(Suppl 2):e18-e19.
- Reproducibility of the rapid bud count method for assessment of tumor budding in stage II colorectal cancer. Am J Surg Pathol 2010 May;34(5):746-748.
- Essentials of oral cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015 Sep;8(9):11884-11894.
- Tumor microenvironment in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Semin Oncol 2014 Apr;41(2):217-234.
- Laminin 5 gamma 2 chain expression is associated with intensity of tumor budding and density of stromal myofibroblasts in oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Pathol Med 2014 Mar;43(3):199-204.
- Tumor budding correlates with poor prognosis and epithelial-mesenchymal transition in tongue squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Pathol Med 2011 Aug;40(7):545-551.
- Tumor budding correlates with occult cervical lymph node metastasis and poor prognosis in clinical early-stage tongue squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Pathol Med 2015 Apr;44(4):266-272.
- Histologic assessment of tumor budding in preoperative biopsies to predict nodal metastasis in squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue and floor of the mouth. Head Neck 2016 Apr;38(Suppl 1):E1582-E1590.