Quality of Life Assessment should be Part of Oral Health Evaluations in Day-to-day Practice
Citation Information :
Quality of Life Assessment should be Part of Oral Health Evaluations in Day-to-day Practice. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017; 18 (10):857-858.
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Gondivkar SM, Gadbail AR, Sarode SC, Patil S. Quality of Life Assessment should be Part of Oral Health Evaluations in Day-to-day Practice. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017;18(10):857-858.
- Park's textbook of preventive and social medicine. 23rd ed. India: M/s Banarasidas Bhanot Publishers; 2007.
- Health psychology. 3rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc; 1995.
- Measuring the impact of oral health problems on children's quality of life: conceptual and methodological issues. Cad Saude Publica 2007 Nov;23(11):2555-2564.
- The impact of oral health on daily performance of municipal waste disposal workers in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do, Sul State, Brazil. Cad Saude Publica 2007 Jul;23(7):1707-1714.
- Self-rated oral health as an independent predictor of self-rated general health, self-esteem and life satisfaction. Soc Sci Med 2004 Sep;59(5):1109-1116.
- The World Oral Health Report 2003: continuous improvement of oral health in the 21st century—the approach of the WHO Global Oral Health Programme. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2003.
- Oral health-related quality of life: what, why, how, and future implications. J Dent Res 2011 Nov;90(11):1264-1270.
- Development of the fear of pain questionnaire—III. J Behav Med 1998 Aug;21(4):389-410.