Ephebodontics: A Little-known Branch of Dentistry
Citation Information :
Venkatesh A. Ephebodontics: A Little-known Branch of Dentistry. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017; 18 (12):1097-1098.
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Venkatesh A, Sujatha G, Muruganandhan J, Patil S, Raj AT. Ephebodontics: A Littleknown Branch of Dentistry. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017; 18(12):1097-1098.
- Age of opportunity: Lessons from the new science of adolescence. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; 2014.
- Dental health needs of the adolescent. Pediatr Dent 1979 Jun;1(2):129-137.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Reference Manual Clinical Practice Guidelines. 2014;37(6):151-158.
- Identifying children with dental care needs: evaluation of a targeted school-based dental screening program. J Public Health Dent 2004 Spring;64(2):63-70.
- Parental perceptions of their preschool-aged children's oral health. J Am Dent Assoc 2005 Mar;136(3):364-372.
- It's More Than Dental Caries. Am J Matern Child Nurs 2008;33(1):26-31.
- Developing adolescents: A reference for professionals. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association; 2002.
- Toward a psychology of positive youth development. Am Psychol 2000 Jan;55(1):170-183.