Time of Eruption of Primary Dentition in Saudi Children
Nasser M. Al-Jasser, Lanre L. Bello
Citation Information :
Al-Jasser NM, Bello LL. Time of Eruption of Primary Dentition in Saudi Children. J Contemp Dent Pract 2003; 4 (3):65-75.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2003; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
Al-Jasser NM, Bello LL. Time of Eruption of Primary Dentitionin Children from Saudi Arabia. J Contemp Dent Pract 2003 August;(4)3:065-075.
- Time and order of eruption of the primary teeth. A longitudinal study. Odontol Revy 1962;13:217-234.
- Age and order of eruption of primary teeth in Spanish children. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1994 Feb;22(1):56-9.
- al. Australian longitudinal study of time and order of eruption of primary teeth. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1984 Aug;12(4):260-3.
- A review of the chronology of eruption of deciduous teeth. J Am Dent Assoc. 1974 Oct;89(4):872-9. Review. No abstract available.
- Eruption time of primary teeth in Iraqi children. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1981 Oct;9(5):245-6. No abstract available.
- Emergence of primary teeth and onset of dental stages in Icelandic children. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1982 Apr;10(2):91-7.
- Procedures for computing the mean age of eruption of deciduous teeth. J Dent Res. 1958;38:938-947.
- A note on the variation in the timing of deciduous tooth eruption. J Dent. 1975 Nov;3(6):267-70.
- The eruption of deciduous teeth. Factors involved in timing. Env Child Health (Spec Issue) 1973;19:200-5.
- Time of eruption of permanent teeth in British children in 1947-8. Br Med J 1953;1:1421-1424.
- Eruption times of teeth among Whites, Negroes and Indians. Am J Orthodont 1942;28:36-370.
- Tooth eruption and menarche of Brazilian-born children of Japanese ancestry. Hum Biol. 1969 May;41(2):176-84. No abstract available.
- Criteria of individuality in the teeth. J Forens Sci 1957;2:389-421.
- Eruption times of permanent teeth in the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana. Am J Orthod. 1967 Feb;53(2):95-9. No abstract available.
- Eruption of the permanent dentition of Southern Chinese children in Hong Kong. Arch Oral Biol. 1965 Nov-Dec;10(6):849-61. No abstract available.
- Eruption times of the deciduous and permanent teeth of natives on Bougainville Island, Territory of New Guinea: a study of racial variation. Hum Biol. 1969 Feb;41(1):51-65. No abstract available.
- Deciduous eruption in Melbourne children. Aust Dent J 1964;9:106-108.
- The eruption of deciduous teeth. J Pediatr 1944;25:140-147.
- Eruption of primary teeth in Korean rural children. Am J Phys Anthropol 1957;15:261-268.
- The development of primary teeth in children from a group of Gambian villages, and critical examination of its use for estimating age. Br J Nutr. 1968 May;22(2):307-14. No abstract available.
- Data on eruption and caries of primary teeth. Child Develop 1942;13:113-119.
- Patterned asymmetry in tooth emergence timing. J Dent Res. 1980 Sep;59(9):1526-7. No abstract available.
- Biostatistic study of the eruption order of deciduous teeth. Bull Tokyo Dent Coll. 1971 Feb;12(1):45-76. No abstract available.
- Growth and development of negro infants: comparison of deciduous dentition in Negro and White infants, a preliminary study. J Pediatr 1957;50:327-331.
- Eruption of human teeth. Am J Orthodont 1960;46(5):363-378.
- Deciduous tooth eruption. Arch Dis Child 1957;32:386-391.
- Comparison of skeletal maturation with dental status in Japanese children. Pediatrics 1954;14(4):327-333.
- The epidemiological method as a research tool in dental caries. J Canad D Assoc 1956; 22(11):657-661.