The Bilateral Occurrence of Dental Caries Among 12-13 and 15-19 Year Old School Children
Amjad Hussain Wyne
Citation Information :
Wyne AH. The Bilateral Occurrence of Dental Caries Among 12-13 and 15-19 Year Old School Children. J Contemp Dent Pract 2004; 5 (1):42-52.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2004; The Author(s).
Wyne AH. The Bilateral Occurrence of Dental Caries Among 12-13 and 15-19 Year Old School Children. J Contemp Dent Pract 2004 February;(5)1:042-052.
- al. An oral health survey of Saudi Arabia: Phase I. Riyadh (KSA):. King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology; p 78; 1991.
- al. Caries in primary school children: prevalence, severity and pattern in Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2001;13:71-74.
- al. Caries experience in Grades 1 and 6 children attending elementary schools at King Abdulaziz Military City, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2002;12:140-148.
- al. Caries prevalence in Saudi primary school children of Riyadh, and their teachers’ oral health knowledge, attitude and practices. Saudi Med J 2002;23:77-81.
- Investigation of loss of human teeth. J Amer Dent Assoc 1928;15:679-690.
- Studies of dental caries. Part IV. Tooth mortality in elementary school children. Pub Health Rep 1938;53:1021-1032.
- A study of dental caries in a group of Western Australian children. IV. The bilaterality of dental caries. Aust Dent J. 1965 Oct;10(5):371-5. No abstract available.
- al. Dental caries prevalence and related factors in 5-year-old children in Hong Kong. Pediatr Dent. 1993 Mar-Apr;15(2):116-9.
- Caries pattern of high caries pre-school children attending a dental clinic in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 1998;10:80-83.
- The phenomenon of caries bilaterality in Saudi pre-school children. Egypt Dent J 2000;46:189-191.
- Ministry of Education and Ministry of Girls’ Education. pp 1416-1417 (Personal Communication).
- Introductory statistics. 2nd ed. Reading Massachusetts: Addison-Wesley, 1986:321.
- al. Fluoride levels in drinking water in the central province of Saudi Arabia. Ann Saudi Med 2003;23:37-40.
- Oral Health Surveys: Basic Methods. 3rd ed. Geneva: WHO; 1997.
- Biostatistical Analysis. 2nd edition. Prentice – Hall International: Englewood Cliffs. 1984. pp 156-57.