Perceived Sources of Stress within a Dental Educational Environment
Wael M. Al-Omari
Citation Information :
Al-Omari WM. Perceived Sources of Stress within a Dental Educational Environment. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005; 6 (4):64-74.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2005; The Author(s).
Al-Omari WM. Perceived Sources of Stress within a Dental Educational Environment. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005 November;(6)4:064-074.
- Stress in dental practice. Dent Update 1991;3:60-64.
- Job satisfaction, mental health, and job stressors among general dental practitioners in the UK. Br Dent J 1987;162:77-81.
- The practice of dentistry: an assessment of reasons for premature retirement. Br Dent J 1997;182:250-254.
- Maslach Burnout Inventory Manual. 3rd Edition. Palo Alto: CA Consulting Psychology Press Inc, 1986.
- Relating personality to interview results and performance in the first year dental course. Br Dent J 1999;186:348-352.
- Stress-related suicide by dentists and other health care workers fact or folkore?. J Am Dent Assoc 2001;132:786-794.
- A cross-cultural comparison of perceived sources of stress in the dental school environment. J Dent Educ 1996;60:446-451.
- Student drop-out from UK dental schools. Br Dent J 1997;182:347-349.
- Perceived sources of stress in dental students. Dent Update 1999;26:94-100.
- Perfection, the imposter phenomenon and psychological adjustment in medical, dental nursing and pharmacy students. Med Educ 1998;32:456-464.
- Sources of stress for Australian dental students. J Dent Educ 1999;63:688-697.
- Student attitude to dentistry in South African Dental schools. J Dent Assoc South Afr 1997;52:713-720.
- Stress levels and related variable among dental students in Jerusalem, Israel. Eur J Dent Educ 1997;1:162-66.
- Perceived sources of stress in the dental school environment. J Dent Educ 1993;57:225-231.
- A psychosocial perspective on the dental education experience and students performance. J Dent Educ 1986;50:601-605.
- An interactional view of dental student stress. J Dent Educ 1987;51:481-485.
- Psychological stress in undergraduate dental students: baseline results from seven European dental schools. Eur J Dent Educ 2002;6:22-29.
- Perceptions of stress among third-year dental students. J Dent Educ 1989;53:718-721.
- Stress in dental school: a survey of students. Dent Update 1994;21:162-164.
- The relationship of marital status and living arrangement to stress among dental students. J Dent Educ 1985;49:573-578.
- Sources of stress and interpersonal support among first-year dental students. J Dent Educ 1979;43:625-629.