Failures Related to Crowns and Fixed Partial Dentures Fabricated in a Nigerian Dental School
Adeleke Oke Oginni
Citation Information :
Oginni AO. Failures Related to Crowns and Fixed Partial Dentures Fabricated in a Nigerian Dental School. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005; 6 (4):136-143.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2005; The Author(s).
Oginni AO. Failures Related to Crowns and Fixed Partial Dentures Fabricated in a Nigerian Dental School. J Contemp Dent Pract 2005 November;(6)4:136-143.
- A clinical evaluation of fixed bridges, 10 years following Insertion. J Oral Rehabil 1986;13:423-432.
- The science and art of dental ceramics. Vol. 1. Chicago: Quintessence; 1980;p 55.
- Flexure tests on dental ceramics. Int J Prosthodont 1996;9:434-439.
- Color stability of restorative resin under accelerated aging. J Dent Res 1978;57:964-
- Parameters that affect the color of direct restorative resin. J Dent Res 1978;57:876-
- The relationship between failure and design in conventional bridgework from general dental practice. J Oral Rehabil 1991;18:491-495.
- Ensuring retention for crowns and fixed prostheses. J Am Dent Assoc 2003;134:993-5.
- Gingival risks of fixed prostheses at the institute of Odontology and Stomatology of Dakar (I.O.S). Odontostomatol Trop 2003;26:29-34.
- The performance of conventional fixed bridgework retained by partial coverage crowns. J Ir Dent Assoc 1995;41:6-9.
- Longevity of fixed partial dentures. J Prosthet Dent 1997;78:127-131.
- A systematic review of the survival and complication rates of fixed partial dentures (FPDs) after an observation period of at least 5 years. Clin Oral Implants Res 2004;15:654-66.
- [Resin bonding bridges—State of the art]. Parodontol 1990;1:55-68.
- Performance of 400 adhesive bridges fitted in a restorative dentistry department. J Dent 1991;19:221-225.
- The survival rate of bridges, A study of 1674 bridges in 40 Dutch general practices. J Oral Rehabil 1995;22:327-330.
- Failure of dental bridges II: Prevalence of failure and its relation toplace of construction. J Oral Rehabil 1996;23:438-440.
- Unservisable crowns and fixed partial dentures: Lifespan and causes for loss of serviceability. J Am Dent Assoc 1970;81:1395-
- A survey of crown and fixed partial denture failures; length of service and reasons for replacement. J Prosthet Dent 1986;56:416-421.
- Periodontal conditions in patients treated with dental bridges. 3. The relatioship between the location of the crown margin and the periodontal condition. J Periodont Res 1970;5:225-229.
- The relationship between the location of subgingival crown margins and gingival inflammation. J Periodontol 1974;45:151-154.
- Two-part resin bonded cast metal bridges for use when abutment teeth have unequal effective root surface areas. Restorative Dent 1990; 3: 9-14.