Rashmdeep's Method: A Novel Method to Confirm Nasal Breathing
Rashmi Nayak, Deepesh Prajapati
Citation Information :
Nayak R, Prajapati D. Rashmdeep's Method: A Novel Method to Confirm Nasal Breathing. J Contemp Dent Pract 2013; 14 (2):0-0.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2013; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Prajapati D, Nayak R. Rashmdeep's Method: A Novel Method to Confirm Nasal Breathing. J Contemp Dent Pract 2013;14(2):ii-iv.
- Prevalence of mouth breathing among children. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2008;84(5):467-70.
- Etiology, clinical manifestations and concurrent findings inmouth-breathing children. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2008;84(6):529-35.
- Mouthbreathing, lip seal and upper lip coverage and their relationship with gingival inflammation in 11-14 years old schoolchildren. J Clin Periodontol 1991;18:698-702.
- Handbook of orthodontics for the student and general practitioner (3rd ed). Chicago, London, Boca Raton: Year Book Medical Publishers; 1963.
- Prevalence and factors related to mouth breathing in school children at the Santo Amaro project-Recife, 2005. Braz J Otorhinolaryngol 2006 May-Jun;72(3):394-99.
- Avaliaçãoradiográfica da adenóideemcrianças: Métodos de mensuração e parâmetros da normalidade. Radiol Bras 2004;37:445-48.
- Comparison between radiological and nasopharyngolaryngoscopic assessment of adenoid tissue volume in mouth breathing children. Rev Bras Otorrinolaringol 2005;71(1):23-27.
- Pediatric dentistry–infancy through adolescence (4th ed). Elsevier Saunders 2010:437.