MicroRNA in Oral Cancer Research: Future Prospects
Citation Information :
MicroRNA in Oral Cancer Research: Future Prospects. J Contemp Dent Pract 2014; 15 (5).
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2014; The Author(s).
- E6 and E7 interactions with microRNA. Oral Oncol 2014;50:e46-e47.
- Identification of a microRNA signature associated with progression of leukoplakia to oral carcinoma. Hum Mol Genet 2009;18:4818-4829.
- Oral potentially malignant disorders: precising the definition. Oral Oncol 2012;48:759-760.
- The role of microRNAs in breast cancer stem cells. Int J Mol Sci 2013;14:14712-14723.
- The functions of microRNAs and long non-coding RNAs in embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells. Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics 2013;11:275-283.
- Friend or foe: the role of microRNA in chemotherapy resistance. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica 2013;34:870-879.
- Role of microRNA-138 as a potential tumor suppressor in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Int Rev Cell Mol Biol 2013;303:357-385.
- Downregulation of miR-126 induces angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis by activation of VEGF-A in oral cancer. Br J Cancer 2012;107;700-706.
- Progress risk assessment of oral premalignant lesions with saliva miRNA analysis. BMC Cancer 2013;13:129-137.
- A new classification for potentially malignant disorders of the oral cavity. Oral Oncol 2011;47:920-921.
- Better grade of tumor differentiation of oral squamous cell carcinoma arising in background of oral submucous fibrosis. Med Hypotheses 2013;81:540-543.