Inherited Oral Cancer: A Rare Reality
Citation Information :
Inherited Oral Cancer: A Rare Reality. J Contemp Dent Pract 2015; 16 (12):0-0.
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2015; The Author(s).
- Two genetic hits (more or less) to cancer. Nat Rev Cancer 2001;1:157-162.
- Cancer risk factors in Ontario. Evidence summary 2015.
- Architecture of inherited susceptibility to common cancer. Nat Rev Cancer 2010;10:353-361.
- Is oral cancer susceptibility inherited? Eur J Oral Oncol 1996;32B:63-67.
- A new classification for potentially malignant disorders of the oral cavity. Oral Oncol 2011;47(9):920-921.
- Oral potentially malignant disorders: a proposal for terminology and definition with review of literature. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2014;18:77-80.
- Oral (mucosal) potentially malignant disorders. Oral Oncol 2012;48:e35-36.
- Oral squamous cell carcinoma prone disorders/individuals. Oral Oncol 2015;51:e4.
- Oral potentially malignant disorders: precising the definition. Oral Oncol 2012;48:759-760.
- A review of inherited cancer syndromes and their relevance to oral squamous cell carcinoma. Oral Oncol 2001;37(1):1-16.
- Familial tumour syndrome associated with a germline nonfunctional p16 allele. J Natl Cancer Inst 1996;88:1489-1490.
- Second primary tumours in patients with oral cancer. Cancer 1992;70:14-19.
- Early detection of oral cancer: detector lies within. Oral Oncol 2012;48:193-194.